Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Well,Yer'Onner,It Was Like This.....

"Mr.Sorehead.....why did you make threats against the directors and employees of PinkyCo?"
"I didn't."
"Do you admit posting this message?"
"Yes."
"Is it not a threat?"
"No it is not. At the time of posting I was being enraged by various untraceable acts of intimidation. So I posted a warning in a place I knew to be known by Mr.Pinky, stating that if attacked I would defend myself."
"Isn't that a threat?"
"Only if Pinky arrogated the right to attack me. Are you saying that he has that right?"
"No."
"As for employees, I didn't mention any and thought he no longer had any. This means that if he is complaining he had the implied intention of sending clandestine 'employees' against me."
"I maintain that this was a threat!"
"Okay, mister lawyer-man, if this was a threat, when did Pinky hear about it according to the letter you sent me?"
"November."
"When was it published?"
"January."
"So he only got threatened ten months later after he sent someone to look for trouble?"
(No answer.)
"Not a very effective threat was it?"
(No answer.)
"Doesn't mention anybody in particular,does it?"
"No."
"Isn't it true that this lawsuit was trumped up on the thinnest of excuses to try and frighten me into abandoning my Intellectual Property claim?"
(No answer)
"That this prosecution is malicious and vexatious?"
"Not at all."
"Looking at the publication dates, there is a striking correlation between these and the dates of these letters attempting to inveigle and defraud me out of my property. Don't you think I was being provoked? And, incidentally, the intimidations which I was being subjected to stopped every time I made them public. And I blamed no-one at all, just stated facts."

And so on and so forth.
I do hope this little fiction isn't prejudicial.

No comments: