Thursday, December 15, 2005

Comedy Left Of Central


Hello, and welcome to the Daily Show with Leon Trotsky.
Today on the anti-Bush section, we look at an actual time that Bush volunteered to answer audience questions; we pick up on the question asked by our Communist stooge, and then cut Bush's answer out altogether, so that he is damned by the question, regardless of his answer.

We call this 'alternative';it is,of course, the alternative to justice, impartiality and any pretence at being amusing.
I will then put big, simple, simpleton expressions on my face, throw my hands in the air and scream a few sneering words about Bush, to maintain my record as a 'raconteur'.

Thanks for watching.
Tomorrow Jon Stewart is back from holidays; I will welcome him back with a few chords of 'Back In The USSR', but not the whole song as it is reactionary.

Jon will take over again.

You won't notice any difference.

I have to go now.My head aches. Rub it with a few ice cubes, that's what I'll do.

No comments: