Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Global Edition....Commundy Central


Hello, and welcome to tonight's edition of the Daily Show. I'm your host, Leon Trotsky, and tonight welcome guest former president Jimmy Carter!

Okay mr. Carter, you can stop smiling now.
Okay, so you'd rather smile. No matter.
Now mister Carter, what's it like being regarded as the scourge of the right?

"Well, Leon, I'll tell you a little known fact: last week in my carpentry shop I made a toast rack."

Whee-ew, a toast rack. Pretty much of a hard-hitting response to people who say you're useless,eh?
Still smiling eh?
I said:"Pretty much.....

"Well now Leon, when somebody says I savaged them like a dead sheep, I have an answer".

Yes?

"Last week I made a toast rack...sorry, I mean 'Baaaaa'".

And of course, you won the Nobel Peace Prize.

"Sure did. And that don't pay peanuts. Of course, if one of the Bush's had won it, we'd all be saying it was awarded by the inventor of the first high-explosive, Alfred Nobel......"

Thank you and good night mr Carter!

"..dynamite arguably made the first World War possible and led to the deaths of millions..."

Thank you and goodnight mister Carter!

"which makes the Peace Prize a 'Peace' of crap....."

Mister Carter,shut up!

"..but I was landed with it."

Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for watching. President Jimmy Carter, scourge of the right!
Oh, yes he is!

No comments: