Wednesday, December 07, 2005

This Just In....


I have been threatened again today.
This time, a demand was made using a rather long-winded letter from a solicitor, which said that unless I signed an undertaking not to say anything that could be thought of as being about Pinky, and removed all my comments(from another site under another name), and paid costs, (!) they would bring court proceedings against me for:
Defamation,Malicious Falsehood,Threats and Breach of Confidence.

They even suggested criminal proceedings.
Defamation?
I have made no remarks about anyone except to tell the truth.
Malicious Falsehood?
I wrote to Pinky's collaborator company pointing out that I was the inventor of the technology he had tried to sell them and hadn't been paid. Last time I checked this was still true.
Threats?
Vague remarks about 'businessmen', taken personally by somebody who only searches Blogs to find some slight slight;Pinky has no business appropriating these remarks or even looking.That is a malicious falsehood.
Breach of Confidence?
I never signed any confidentiality, I don't work for the cunt, and he didn't even give me a contract in two years, which is illegal anyway.

To their credit, the lawyers were so embarrassed they signed the letter with their company name, rather than that of any individual.

Samples will follow!

No comments: