Sunday, December 18, 2005

Curiouser and curiouser.

It is true that since I posted up a commentary on the various 'accidents' assailing me, there has been a fall-off in the occurrences.
It's almost as though somebody got a fright.
Meanwhile, after I told PinkyCo to 'fuck off'(actually demanded their apology),I got out of my car last Saturday to go to the shop; as I pulled up, I saw a little boy/girl holding a Doberman.

I didn't pay any attention. Especially to the dog as I have no problem with them.
The kid was muttering something and staring. So what?
As I walked by, an elderly-looking couple in a 4X4 drove by. They tooted their horn and the kid gave a wave. Then, when I wasn't looking. the dog attacked.
I laughed.
Then it bit me.
A woman came out of the shop. She had a dirty look on her face which vanished when I started to swear blue-murder.
I went in the shop, thinking nothing of it. They disappeared.
I lifted my trouser leg and saw bruising and blood. So I called the police, but there was nothing they could do without names. (Except there is a police surveillance camera right by the shop;I hope it was looking).

Anyway, this is my leg a week later, after Anti-Tetanus, Anti-Biotics and two Iodine dressings.

No comments: