Thursday, July 14, 2005

Troublemakers-constructive solutions.

In November 2004 I met a young woman in a bar. Her name was Jane and she just came up, borrowed my ash tray and started talking.
She got beaten up by a boyfriend.
She had to have her ribs bandaged.
They sent her to see a psychiatrist after this.
The psychiatrist tried it on with her.

To cut a long story short, the psychiatrist was fired and lives on state benefits in a small studio somewhere.
She is a student.

I told someone and they said "she sounds like a troublemaker. Don't get involved".

Well I didn't have the time. But I would have in a minute. I even gave her a phone number.
Anyway, here I am, looking for trouble.
I'm a troublemaker.

'Society' doesn't like 'troublemakers'.
Maybe we should all be registered?
That would be a start.......

.......where would it end?

And when will it?

No comments: