Saturday, July 02, 2005

Nevertheless Normal

I had little concern with the identity of my muggers at that time.
I started working for an agency, doing all those interesting little jobs.
I asked Perky for her reference; Pinky gave it, yet another little message being sent by the creep that they were all one.
So, no more 'good cop' illusions then.
But I got the reference.
The day after, I sent that letter to an employment tribunal. The first payment was now two weeks overdue.
Same old lies.
After a while the tribunal contacted Pinky & Perky Enterprises, and they replied that they would 'dispute' the claim. In writing.
Just as I was in a fuming rage at home, and determining to crush them like a rotten egg, the conciliator rang saying they had agreed to pay.

But first they had to 'show a little defiance'. Yet more mischief from these snot-nosed little savages.

They paid on November 25th.

And they never forgave me.
Tough shit.

No comments: