Monday, July 11, 2005

No longer smiling

Freddy Kruger said that Pinky & Perky would claim that any silence on my part amounted to an abandonent of my claim. I would have 'just gone away'.
So, the very next day I wrote this letter to Johnny Neuron:


8/03/2005
Mr. Johnny Neuron,




Gloucestershire



Dear Mr. Neuron,

I must not write letters solely for my own amusement, so here is a follow-up to our recent correspondence.

I do not recognise any claim to my Intellectual Property Rights without appropriate, mutually agreeable recompense in the usual manner.

As I have already explained, these rights remain intact and undiluted by any action on the part of *******.
I signed the ‘£10 document’ under duress, so it is automatically invalid.

My invention was conceived during free time in the year 2000, and it was Mr. Jock who provided me with an application to which it was relevant.

I have no objection at all to transferring American Rights, provided I receive an acceptable recompense from ******* or their collaborators.

Yours Sincerely,

Veruca Salt


Back to business as usual.

No comments: