Saturday, July 16, 2005

Now now, calm down, calm down.

I'll be the first to admit that certain historical situations have given me paranoid tendencies.
These are not generally a problem-one relative suggests I should take up am-dram, which is a fine idea since paranoia is closely linked to being a drama queen.
But while certain things aren't likely,they are possible, so precautions are wise.

Cain-o is probably nothing more than an anti-social git who likes to get in on the act.
He's from London and London is full to the brim with them.
Everybody else in London is trying to get revenge(one stage too late) on them, and all I ever did was spend all my time trying to get a moment's peace by not getting caught in the crossfire.

I was in that hell-hole for ten years.
Hence the paranoid tendencies.
And the intense dislike of the place.

Pinky could be having a quiet word. I don't know. Another health service job came to me this morning, so it can't be very widespread.
Anyway, we shouldn't be distracted from the true villany here.

No comments: