Friday, July 01, 2005

Praising with Faint Damnation

Of course, by now and for several months past, I had been aware that Pinky and Perky were living out a charade.
Emperor Pinky had simply woken up one morning and thought(if that is the correct name for his mental processes),'the time has come'.
So I didn't 'discuss' my 'redundancy', I didn't try to think of ways of preserving my 'job', I was simply relieved that the game was over.

Now to repair the damage done by being with these bastards.
A tree which grows under a stone is still a tree,but it is warped.
They had been trying to warp me. They were famous for doing this, but nobody had ever connected this behaviour with general criminality, myself included.

Anyway, a couple of days after I left, Pinky's phone calls began.
I was not ready to withstand any more pressure from them, so I went on holiday; but not before being 'advised' about my CV.
Just Pinky's way of appearing 'concerned' while actually making a subtle psychological threat about references.
Just to maintain control.
Meanwhile, in the last couple of days before I left, 'riches and fame' had turned into 'if you were twenty years younger another job would be easy', and 'you'd better hang onto that Council Flat of yours', and 'it is a pity you don't like academia'.
More filth by way of attempting to demoralise.

No comments: