Sunday, July 10, 2005

Bared teeth

I thought about this letter. I thought about it so long, that the deadline came and went.
I thought the Patent Lawyer, Johnny Neuron,might not have been told the true situation.
So I sent him a letter:
Veruca Salt
5
28/01/2005
Mr. Johnny Neuron
Gloucestershire



Dear Mr.Neuron,

I found your recent letter to be most interesting.

I have a question arising from the list of names associated with the patent.
To my knowledge, the device was invented by Mr.Jock and myself, with some additional input from Professor Plum.

Mr and Mrs. Pinky contributed nothing, as far as I am aware.

In order for their names to appear, they must have filled in form 7/77 and supplied it to the patent office.

My questions are, did they, and may I see a copy? Apparently I should have seen one already.

This not being the case, I have to ask, by what right do their names appear on the patent?
Just asking.

BTW, I have enclosed a copy of the form 7/77 to jog your memory.

Yours Sincerely,

Veruca Salt


A little later, this came.

No comments: