Sunday, July 03, 2005

Blofeld Attempts an Assassination

I had been visiting a Canadian political site on a regular basis.
A couple of times I had sounded off.
I'd posted up their e-mail and my letter, the former for mockery, the latter for witness value.
On January 1st 2005, this came:
Dear Veruca

I have this morning completed the download from the above named site of all the slanderous comments that you have made with regard to Pinky, myself and ******. This information has been emailed to J***** O***** our solicitors for review and you will be hearing from him in due course.

In the meantime, I ask that as of today the 1st January 2005 (or within the next five days thereon until the 6th January 2005) you remove all comments relating to Pinky, myself and ****** from the M********* website and that you refrain from making any further comments, statements or accusations with refererence to the said parties.

I have also written an email to the M********** website with regard to this matter as will J******** O****** on his return to work.

Yours sincerely


Perky

Naturally I was shocked and reacted.

As follows:

I did not mention anyone by name.
Your increasing desperation shows that you have been behaving throughout with malicious deliberation.
This is not a game of tit for tat.
I have several attempted frauds on paper and should you take any action I will do my best to have you and your entire outfit classed under law as Vexatious Litigants.

I was not pleased with this. After all,I hadn't let them rile me in three years, why start now.

The reply came quickly. Nya nya ny nya nya!(Sacred conch again):

You are very wrong in your opinions about us Veruca. Pinky has continually tried to help you since your employment at the NHRF and throughout your time at the University, Tissuemed and *******. Both work related and with regard to your medical situation.

We are merely trying our best to save our company and as such we can do without your malicious comments which are publicly viewed and if I can find them by doing a simple search then no doubt potential investors can too.

Furthermore, you have published letters that we have sent to you on the website which include my name, Pinky's name and *******. You have also referred to us many times throughout a period of two years by using scornful words. There is no increasing desperation with me or any malicious deliberation. You should choose your words more carefully Veruca.!

The comments I made in my earlier email still stand.

Yours sincerely

Perky

'Many times' in two years? Not true. 'Scorn'?Sorry massuh!

Medical condition?Nice try,bitch.

Anyway, I didn't know the law, couldn't afford to ask again, and the moderator of M***** asked me to avoid the subject.

So I struck my comments.

But it didn't stop there. When I tried to inform Perky of my co-operation, I found my e-mail blocked.

So I used a reserve.

She simply asked for my signature again(' you need to do this, Veruca')

Then she blocked that one too.

Demands with menaces anyone?



No comments: