Sunday, July 24, 2005

Now That's What I Call A Plane....


That there's the type I flew. Looks 'right', don't it? Can't beat holding your destiny in your left hand while the ground falls away; but enough of that.

Decided to do some gift shopping today, so there was no money left to go up to the Stray.(For a drink).

Watched the TV.
In Britain we have terrestrial Digital TV.
On the MM(men&motors) channel was the Professionals. It was an interesting episode. All about somebody putting the screws on a man of principle who held evidence of wrongdoing. They went for his one weakness, his daughter.
That was the plot.
The bad guys lost.
Anyway it made me think. I had some evidence on a disk. The disk disappeared from my study.
But Pinky & Perky, like pigs in shit, couldn't help spreading more evidence with everything they said or did.
So it's not a problem.
But the parallels with the Professionals(and mum) made me think my reactions were quite normal after all.
I mean, big money is at stake.
But the bastards have been pushing me for a long,long time.

No comments: