Monday, July 11, 2005

Pinky not amused!


Pinky not amused. Still, he's wearing his rubber pants, just in case eh?
This was Mr.Neuron's response.
Are there any polite words to describe this piece of shit?
But I managed to find some.


8/03/2005
Mr. Johnny Neuron,




Gloucestershire



Dear Mr.Neuron,

I found your recent letter to be most amusing.

You claim to have received my letters to Pinky & Perky, as well as the one I wrote to you.
You have singularly failed to address any of the points I made, so I suggest you actually try to read them before writing to me.

I am still not going to sign anything, so here is the next question:

Why tell me?

Yours Sincerely,


Veruca Salt

I'm not at all sure this is the way to do business, but I have to wonder:will they now see any benefit from using my name?
As for duress, read the contract. It's all there.

No comments: