Saturday, February 18, 2006

London Calling.....London Calling.....

Thanks to the London Fog
for pointing up the book cover above.
Pretty horrifying, isn't it? Sample pictures inside the book show these fluffy little creatures enjoying 'sharing' games, while the actual humans are depicted as callous bastards who leave their compatriots shivering(helplessly) on park benches.

Well, in 1993 I was on the run and I had no money. I had one cigarette, which I smoked, then I had none.
It was a cold Winter night, so I found an abandoned corner. Got some old carpet out of a builders skip, and some scrap wood.
I still had a lighter, so I lit a fire and made the rolls of carpet into a tent.
I slept soundly.
I wasn't some snot-nosed little bastard who sat on a 'park bench' looking increasingly miserable until 'somebodyhelpedme'.

But I digress.
In a democrat world we would all be forced to give our toys away; my lighter would go to a group of meths-tramps who had none; we wouldn't wear any trousers or cover our lower bodies in any way,so that abuse would become normal. Then again with big, thick, furry legs like that, phallo-human-centric society would be done away with so much quicker, they wouldn't need compulsory castration for us thought-rapists. Unlike the charming prison guards described in Solzhenitzin's 'Gulag Archipelago'.And note that we would all have radio-sond transmitters built into our ears, to pick up control waves from the President.

Particularly nauseating are the quasi-humanised expressions on the life-forms' faces.The child is in the thrall of helplessness, dependency and worship, while the 'mother' is staring with a knowing look of wisdom into the indeterminate space of the middle distance.

Kind of feeds your Stalin-fantasies doesn't it?

Don't believe me?
Look for yourselves!

No comments: