Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Criminal Scum.

It's a girl with a cigarette.
Banned as of yesterday, from all pubs, clubs and restaurants.
The filth has overreached its authority this time, but what are we to do?

I don't smoke. But I do like girls, especially girls like the one in the photo.
Now that the bastards have banned smoking, where will I go to find them? I believe smoking may still be allowed in Wales.
Maybe I'll move to Cardiff and enjoy the smell of tobacco with my beer and women there?

There was going to be a partial ban; smoking would be allowed if there was no food.
My favourite pub stopped serving food in anticipation, but to no avail.

An organisation claiming to be for Publicans(British Beer or somesuch nonsense), but definitely not the Licensed Victuallers Association, had campaigned for a total ban, because they said a partial ban would give an unfair advantage to smoking pubs.

In other words, you come to our pubs for our benefit, not yours. Screw the public, eh?

No comments: