Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Land Of The Loony

Loonies.And I don't mean the Canadian Dollar Coin.
Loonies.

Yes.
It is my freedom.
This is my freedom, what I am doing right now.
What you were doing then, in the picture, that is my freedom also.

You express hatred for freedom, because, you say, a few mild coercions by servants of the state
amount to the ultimate expression of freedom.

This implies that you have no fuller concept of what you would do yourselves.

The fact is, we are not attempting to entice you with offers of freedom.

We already have it.
We are not going to let little hate-filled bastards take it away. You're just the lastest in a long line, god, you're not even original.
You're not radical, you're not even extreme, you're just empty, clapped-out slaves to a faith which has already failed you, and which you already doubt and resent, and you just can't stand to see anybody with a better form of belief or a better life.

And, no.
It's not 'my freedom' to make fun of, sorry, 'torture' (poor ikkle tings) captives.
But telling you to drop dead would be.

No comments: