Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Desperate Dan and his Merry Man.

Pinky is supposed to be a well-connected pillar of the community, nay, Society. He has brothers who travel to places like Hong Kong on business unstated, and access to social pedigree unlimited.
But he's just a little bludger.
I'm with the Conservative Party of Great Britain.
They beat Hitler. In 1982 they iced the Argentinian State along with the General Belgrano.
In 1990 they liberated Kuwait and helped finish off the USSR.
What 'facts' do we have?
The old 'one-two', getting threatened then dubiously attacked by a dog in the same week(for the first time in my life), in ways that were calculated to send out the message that they were 'very clever, very nasty, and not to be messed with'.
The Public School Mob.

I'm not impressed.
So here it is.
Pinky has been supported by a large caucus of mugs who have been persuaded into the fraud by the old school tie and a large dose of 'enthusiasm', but the fact remains that he is insane and given to acting out fantasies with other people's ideas and money; he isn't dangerous, he's pathetic.
I don't have any school ties, but I do know a few people who have the right to wear the Berets and a few from some very tough schools indeed.
Thing is, we don't make sneaky psychological attacks.

I suppose they will go on being pathetic, if only to lure me into a false sense of security, or even more pathetic, a false sense of insecurity(like the junkies in Earl's Court),in their strange paternalistic defence of this reprehensible villain.


It goes on, planned to be indistinguishable from the noise of social disfunction endemic to British life, so I guess I'll be tempted to send another rocket up somebody's arse.

Anyway, Pinky knows where I live.
And vice versa.


It goes on, and sooner rather than later Pinky will go bankrupt. Big time. And then watch the favours get called in.

No comments: