Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Telegraph Is Gone; Yes, It's Probably Personal..

I scrapped my link to the Telegraph.
They don't publish my comments.
Back in the days of snail mail they used to get my letters and ignore them, probably saying 'Oh no, it's him again."
Thing is, in this crappy little country, crappy little people at crappy organisations love to hold grudges, long and hard, usually over reasons which are entirely one-sided and delusional; but when the Telegraph publishes dozens of rude remarks, but not my rude remarks, something is going on.

So the crap can stew in its own stagnant cess pool.
I haven't bought it for years and now I won't bother reading it either.
I only used to go there for 'Alex', and they lifted that from Rupert Murdoch's 'London Daily' after the Evening sub-Standard sank it with deeper pockets.
(Back in the 80s-you might recall).
Anyway, good riddance to bad rubbish.
If they have to censor me then it's only the fear that's holding them up.

No comments: