Monday, September 24, 2007

The Prophilactic Nation.

As I sit here watching carelessly, mindlessly, fat UAW members picketing General Motors- over healthcare, allegedly, and at a time when this 'issue' is being promoted by various faggot-left politicians in America-I am minded of my own situation here in England.
Last weekend I took an expeditionary trip back North, another three days of my life blighted by association with the sites of so much misery, and found that to actually get anywhere, when one wants to get anywhere, is almost impossible.

For example, I pulled into a trio of empty parking spaces at a garage I use halfway up.
Within a minute some jerk parked dangerously and unnecessarily close to me, and when I finally was starting to reverse out, an idiot pedestrian strolled out and stood with his back to me. It's instinctive, possibly even subliminal and subconscious.

The driving delays were almost entirely due to the stupidity of the traffic, rather than the weight; for example, there was a fifty mile tailback on the M1 North-bound, allegedly over four miles or less of fifty mph restriction near Sheffield.

Once through this the 'traffic' vanished.
And I came up with the following theory:
large numbers of stupid people behave like antibodies in the bloodstream of a nation, a world, a life, except that they gather round the healthy cells and surround them to preserve the evil infection that has given them purpose.

In other words, the disease is running the immune system, and we the living are the intruders in this world of schlerosis.

No comments: