Saturday, September 29, 2007

Nuff Said.

Photoshop, anybody?
Incidentally, within the past two days, the Labour Party Website has gone from "Ask us a question.."(Ve vill give ze answers!) to "Discuss."
I don't know whether I should. They still want my house number and post code.
Filth.
No but wait.
Give me all the Labour Party Member house numbers and postcodes, and I'll give you one of mine.
No.
Didn't think so.
Meanwhile I hope you realise that these creatures, trawling for the names and addresses of potential resistors, are not the government, not even the government.
They are members of a private organisation that has done more for fascism in the past ten years than Mussolini did in thirty. They are now arrogating unto themselves the information gathering activities of state organisations for the purposes of preserving their stranglehold on government, which will give them a stranglehold on you and I for the benefit of their assinine, petty ambitions.
The only grand scale thing about them is the scale of the destruction they wreak, rather like Space Invaders of old, eating away at our shelters, leaving us nowhere to run.
They are preparing but quietly for a putsch.
But only as a last resort, naturally.

DON'T PLAY THEIR GAME.

No comments: