Sunday, May 21, 2006

Something Screwy About This.


Item:
I've lived in the same apartment for 14 years and never had any kind of problem with the neighbours.
Item:
After I rejected the Pinky Memorandum of December 2005, somebody new moved in upstairs.
Item:
They started by slamming doors all the time.This was exactly what triggered my 1992 breakdown.People have long memories eh? And 'The Drugs Don't Work' when it comes to them.
Item:
I contacted the Anti-Social Behaviour Unit and they wrote to him.
The door-slamming stopped.
Item:
Up to four hours a day was spent merely creaking his doors on their hinges.
Item:
He took to rapping or striking on the floor at 'significant' times, a far more sophisticated and targeted form of abuse.
Item:
He never seems to go out.He doesn't have a job. He has (occasionally) a large dog in his flat.
Today he acquired(with no visible means of support) an excessively powerful stereo; which he doesn't listen to, but merely turns on and up at unreliable times, such as when he imagines that I have sunk to his level. It plays physically affecting noise, and I don't mean that as a criticism of musical tastes.
Item:
I have already begun official proceedings with the landlord, which he doesn't already know about.

These facts are all true and it doesn't take a great leap of the imagination or even any degree of paranoia to link them; it is highly likely that a 'fairly secret army', supposedly skilled at 'cracking' normal people, has made itself known(unwittingly) to me by its persistent actions against me.

It is also possible, probable even, that Pinky has links to this group.
And it is quite likely that, after failing to make any impact on me with dog-bites, threats and PSYOPS, they will attempt to kill me.
For instance, today I went outside to the shops, knowing full well that my neighbour might be unable to resist getting a look at me.
As it happened, some bloke I've never seen before came up from behind me (he had been following) where I hadn't noticed him(and I usually do).
This 'dry run' is typical of the threat mentality; it makes the threat to create a precedent.I'm not necessarily supposed to notice at all.

Suffice to say, when I came out of the shop, he wasn't on his way back to the complex, because he knew that I would try to follow him.

I hope the realisation was upsetting.

I will document both their actions and their appearances, and if I get photos I will post them up.
I believe I've seen one already-the excessively 'clean' jeans are a dead giveaway, among other facts which I will keep to myself for now,especially as they have probably 'clocked' this site through their man in the midlands.

2 comments:

Sky Captain said...

Confirmed.
The frequency played by the powerful sub-woofers upstairs corresponds to 'brown noise'(about 6 Hz).
It didn't work.
But that is a rather sophisticated approach for the average yob, eh?The combination of ignorance and cleverness.
Project x in other words.
Interesting.

Sky Captain said...

Maybe it's just a wise-ass crook from the neighbourhood.
Big deal.
I'll post something interesting tomorrow instead of this cobblers.