Monday, April 03, 2006

You Are Joking Aren't You?

If you have to go for a job interview, it may as well be somewhere nice.
This one was on the South Coast.
I checked into my hotel the night before, and when I got to my room, this was the view.


From the bed. Then I noticed the steps leading off.
Upstairs was a personal lounge(two chairs) with picture windows all around, and behind that a fully equipped private bathroom. All centrally heated and filled with the faint sound of the surf.
The town at sunset.

The beach defences.At 0620 the rising Sun woke me up.


Finally at seven the coastguard patrol arrived.

I went for breakfast, which was Honey-Nut Cornflakes, apple juice, tea, toast, mounds of fresh scrambled eggs with parsley, back-bacon, Black Pudding, fried tomatos, baked beans and hot mushrooms.
In the room was tea and coffee, and satellite TV.

Total cost was £40($80Cn,$65US).

I think I'd go again.

No comments: