Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's Beginning To Look Quite Sophisticated


Whoever has installed or inspired my neighbours is reaching new heights of technique in the application of 'cracking'.
It's not unlikely that the perp is some sort of prison-fodder creep who just happens to have come to me. But.....
Maybe somebody somewhere has determined at long last that I mean what I say when I tell people I intend to leave;perhaps they see it as an 'interest' that my mind be castrated(to the miserable best of their ability and knowledge, like in the Ipcress File),so as to lose nothing of potential value from the national resource.

There is definitely no law about this, so we can only conclude that this, if real, would be some sort of fairly secret army;on the other hand, it may simply be more applied viciousness from the likes of Pinky and Perky, designed to neutralise me in the face of their ongoing celebration of other people's intellectual property.

Obviously, as I've said, I have suffered, mentally, before now, and been treated for it.(This is not the trivial 'therapy' of some Californian airhead who can't get it up, this is from the mean streets themselves).

Certainly Pinky is not above bribing a neighbour to produce mental degradation(rest assured, this will not happen),he is enough of a savage, but the techniques being practised are of another league, so I tend to infer that Pinky, if involved, has called for help from his criminal buddies in the 'establishment'.

Anyway, they might be in for a surprise.
Now, can anyone tell me why two of the wires on my phone junction box were wound into a coil of half an inch diameter and approximately twenty turns?
Let's face it, most of my traffic is VoIP and DSL, so inductive buggeration would be problematic n'est pas?
Needless to say I straightened it out.

I encountered these psychological techniques twenty years ago in London. It can't be coincidence that they are following the same format;for example, they 'know' that men feel better about themselves after a day at work, so they wait until they hear me come in then do all their door-slamming stuff for an hour.
Then as and when;a bit of stalking, they go to the toilet when I do etc, then it goes quiet, presuming that I have been 'pacified', so that they assume (in their inimitable lunatic way) that I am trying to recapture my spirit by engaging in pathetic offence against them, for example by turning up my stereo.
Naturally I don't, as this would simply destroy my ability to enjoy my music.

It's a balancing act, and I have a very fine sense of balance.

One more little technique for prison-like induction;I wake up seconds before my alarm most mornings.
Why?
Anyway, I let it ring just to be ornery.
Which leads to another possibility.
Maybe my new neighbours really have spent time in prison?

1 comment:

Sky Captain said...

1)Talking too much about this would constitute an effective mental degradation, in a sense.
2)The situation and events I describe are absolutely typical of the lives of millions of people in Britain,so if it sounds weird, you haven't been in England for long.