Sunday, April 30, 2006

Silly.

They're at it again.
A bloke in the 'good' pub tells me where he lives. I don't fall for the possible Co-Dependent eqiuvalence.
He doesn't have a phone.(He always has before).Where's the phone box?
I finish my beer.
I walk back to my mum's house, but outside the bad guy's pub I see the bloke again, this time holding a mobile.
No problem.

I walk up an alley and get to the house without being seen or followed.
The wrong way, of course, so they still don't know the address.
But it is interesting; my bolshy neighbour has been quiet for two days.

I wasn't surprised, except by their stupidity in insisting on digging a bigger and bigger hole for themselves.
Talk about flies and shit?

3 comments:

Sky Captain said...

Inference-they don't know where mom is.
If they are connected to my neighbour,they must be local, otherwise they would know.

The neighbour started shortly after the last threat to sue me failed.
And they must also know where I live.

That implies Pinky is involved, because he does know where I live, but not mom.

So the logical inference is that Pinky is involved.
But some of this makes me think of the BNP.
Can't quite see where they fit in yet.
But I will.

Sky Captain said...

PS-don't confuse my willingness to entertain possibilities with an actual belief in them.

On the other hand, if somebody is putting me under pressure in the hope that I'll crack,and I don't, they can now say to you, the people, that I am 'mad' by self-confession.
Anybody assassinating a madman would only prove that everything said was true.
So they probably won't do anything, even assuming there is a 'they'.
Which I do.

Sky Captain said...

Since my buddy offered to lend me the money for Canada, and I said so, there has been a fairly secret 'Phishing' attempt on his bank details.

Their details have been sent to the police in Wales.
Should anybody 'pull' the link, two things will be confirmed;
1)Pinky and Perky read this site;
2)They are making war on my family.