Sunday, August 10, 2008

On The Other Hand...

I went out this pm, and I was left the hell alone.
Pleasant?
I did some serious thinking.
I went to the first bar and had a chat about the fact that the Bass they were serving me was famous for many reasons, not least of which is that the Bass Red Triangle is the oldest trade mark in the world.
Then I moved down to the next bar and had a Smiths Bitter, which was adequate.
I sat out in the warm(ish) twilight and sipped my beer. I wasn't bothered much.
Then I went to the third and final bar where I had two halves of bitter, one after the other.
It was cold and tasty.
The music was good, and nobody paid me the slightest attention, which was better.
Worked out a few problems in my head.
Problems I have to face tomorrow. At work.
Weekends.
Bloody marvellous.
Good to have them back.

No comments: