Monday, October 06, 2008

I Say, Have You Seen...?

The Conservative website?
It has been totally revamped.
New vampires on every page.
The local party in my new neighbourhood has quietly ignored my transfer approaches, so I now must consider myself expelled by virtue of no longer being a member.
This is as it should be.
I have never before associated myself with malfeasant milquetoast weakness dressed up as statesmanship, and I'm not about to start now.
The conservative party fills me with the urge to defacate.
The have about as much principle as Hitler, and less competent image management.
They really mean it when they say that they are ready to hold hands with NuLabor.
It's like the Ribbentrop Pact.
This time what's left of England is the new Poland, and the Long Knives are out for any person of principle still silly enough to remain within their sphere of influence.
President Haguenberg won't be here in thirty years time.
Maggie can do no more.
It's up to Major, the last Prime Minister with anything even approaching a set of principles, to become the senior statesman that salvages some dignity at least from this appalling farce.

No comments: