Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pleasant Surprise.

The 'Kenmore' blended whisky was also excellent.
Anyway, the local moron is now playing 'the very worst of NOW' on his boom-box, with possibly as many as two people shrieking along to it; sounds like they are trying hard to have a party.

Myself, I'll wait till tomorrow, otherwise known as New Year's Eve.
Then I will take my customary Navy Rum nightcap, while listening to whatever I like on my MP3 player.
It's funny. By now I am aware that this 'neighbour' is unable to fake the sounds of enjoyment unless it is also able to believe it is inconveniencing someone, somewhere, defiling their privacy.
His 'bravery' consists of greater and greater outrage(on a pathetic scale) and I am sometimes treated to the sound of his attempts to dance on people's faces, rather like listening to a lesbian trying to force-grow a penis.

I've got some business in the Afro-Carribean quarter tomorrow morning; perhaps I'll get invited to a real 'Mash Up'?

No comments: