Friday, January 30, 2009

The New Dark Age

Made more protracted by the lights of perverted science.
Churchill was so often right, it's a cliche.
The methods used are quite scientific.
I calculated that the creep downstairs would return to his abuses after a couple of weeks being warned off by his boss at the renting agents.
At 8pm tonight, almost to the minute, it began again.
Method?
Playing bass, loudly. At approximate pulse rate, so it hits you at the base of the skull.

It is literally designed to unbalance.

Fortunately I can obliterate it with my very comprehensive 5.1 system. But I don't wish to. My music is for enjoyment, not violence, not communication.

I think I might contact the local paper about the possible scheme to defraud my landlord of his property by making it unrentable.

No comments: