Thursday, March 01, 2007

In Other News...

The 'Fairly Secrets' are getting busy again.
Today as approached the depot through heavy traffic in my truck, I noticed a brief, blue flash near the car park.
Thought nothing of it.
In my car on the way home I'm cruising at 40 on the dual lane, and a newish Range Rover pulls alongside and stays there.
No problem.
There's a 40 mph Gatso camera 200 yards on; nevertheless I check to see if the left hand windows of the Range Rover are open.
They aren't.
Then there's another blue flash.
And the car accelerated away.

Somebody tell these wankers how to turn the flash bulb off.
Then they can take my picture without me knowing.
If they want me to know, then I find that funny.

If they don't, I find it pathetic.

They must be fairly secrets; professionals couldn't really be that bad at surveillance, could they?

No comments: