Monday, September 19, 2005

Oh, Shems,Shems......

Tell me about the wonders of your country!

"Well, Oona, or can I call you Miss Von Trapp? Well, for instance, in the North we are well known for our Fish and Chips...."

"Oh, Shems, tell me more!"

"Well, they take the finest North Sea Cod fillet..."

"Mmm...."

"Dip it in batter......"

"Mmm, yes! Yes!"

"And drop it in hot fat. For five to ten minutes."

"Oh,Shems!Tell me more!"

"I'm afraid I can't. That is one of 'M' s closest secrets."

"If only they had chips too! Oh Shems, will you take me to one of these fish and chip shops?"

"Sorry Oona. We have to keep their location a close secret."

"I'll give you a 4 pound tin of Caspian Caviar..."

"Err......"

"And a plate of Steak Tartare-made with Japanese beef!"

"Erm, alright then.."

"Stop! Stop now! Thank you Funnyfanny. Good impersonation of Miss Trapp. Bond? What were you thinking? You know that one of our Northern fish and chip shops is actually the secret entrance to the underground Headquarters. Not good enough. Report to Q for you fish-frier uniform."

No comments: