Sunday, June 25, 2006

Staggering Staggered Staggering

And so, properly fortified, I set out to liberate Toronto single-handed.
I marched towards the CN Tower.



It just kept getting bigger.

I crossed the footbridge which crosses the Union Lines.

I paused; looking up and down Front Street, taking a deep breath-then I plunged into the heart of the Beast;below is the bit where they shoot a news show, but there was no show to invade that day.
Besides, all this Canadian politeness stuff is wearing off on me, and I was in a good mood after all that beer.




So I sat underneath.
And watched TV.

Then I went for a little lunch in the basement, sat and had coffee in the core, and took this picture; apparently the CBC is losing hegemony over this building, and may soon no longer be downtown.
With the cheeky recommendations of that blasted liberal-stuffed committee last week, if I were Harper I'd pull the plug.
Let them eat ratings!

No comments: