Thursday, June 08, 2006

Back at the ranch.....

The apeman cometh.
Go to bed early to catch up on my Z's, when I am kept awake for three hours by door-slamming and floor tapping.
Obviously the rubbish is trying to provoke me as it has allies around.

I drift off.Wake up at 1110 in a cold fury, so I listen; all quiet, they have given up and gone to sleep.
Slam my doors and put on the infamous 'For Those About To Rock' album at high volume.
After ten minutes the tapping starts:"I put the finger on you..."(tap), to which I shout "Wanker!You couldn't put your finger up your nose!"

There is a hell of a lot of incoherent screaming from the fire escape, so I turn the volume up.
Then one of the slags stands out in the garden looking up at my window.
I walk to my window to let him see and to get a look and stare him down.
Tosspot.
Anyway, I'm going to tell the Social Services the story about how they are turning threatening.
That ought to get them kicked out.

No comments: