Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Cultural Solidarity?


This is the unfortunate slogan on the side of a local newspaper van just days after an unarmed woman Police Constable 'bought it' in Bradford.
The farmm, that is.
She and another WPC were responding to an emergency call in Morley Street, from a Pakistan International Airlines agent.
The agent was in possession of a large amount of money collected for earthquake relief in Pakistan.
Two 'Black' men and one 'Asian' were stealing it at gunpoint when the two rookie women arrived.

They were both shot.
One, a mother of five, died.
It was her youngest daughter's 4th birthday.

Well well.
The investigation switched to London, and five arrests were made.
Why does this not surprise me?
Maybe it's because I used to live there, and I know what sort of scum infests that place.

I hope that they have got the right people.
And I hope that they lock them up.
In Westgate.

No comments: