Monday, June 27, 2005

Welcome

Hello people.
This little blog is for commentary on a situation being experienced by an ex-employee of an alleged company somewhere in England.
Before you all say 'Boring,boring', let me explain.
An invention is at stake, one that could earn hundreds of millions of dollars a year.
And 'they' tried to offer the inventor ten pounds and the chance to keep his job.
Then they sacked him anyway.
Over the next few weeks I will detail the mendacity and attempted bullying of the ignorant little fascists who have stolen the 'sacred conch-shell'(Lord of the Flies).
Thankyou,and welcome!

4 comments:

MapMaster said...

Quirky literary allusions, tales of Atlas exploits of shrugging proportions, and a dogged devotion to hoisting fascists onto the internet's rack — this blog should be fun.

Sky Captain said...

Why,thank you my good fellow.

MapMaster said...

Now, just out of curiousity, why the name? Or is it one of those mystical blogger secrets, in which I case I don't mean to intrude until I've been admitted to the order.

Sky Captain said...

Owls?
Hmm.Close to the bone.
The boneheads chose an Owl as a symbol for their business.
Now all I have to do is get a suitable picture for my profile.