Friday, October 26, 2007

Ho-Hum!

This was the place; on an operational FAA airfield at Yeovilton a few miles from Yeovil.
Meanwhile today a colleague handed me a DVD with the collected works of AC/DC on it.
Now I'm no thief, and I will be buying the hard stuff as soon as I can find a retailer- two of the last three Amazons have gone missing.

Think on this; in '74 Bon Scott and Phil Linnot both released different Jailbreak albums, celebrating escape and liberty from the 'Man'.
Within five years both were dead, from 'accidents'.

So believable right?
Meanwhile, to Angus and the rest- I'm truly sorry to be pirating your post 1983 works, but rest assured I shall be on Amazon tonight.

1 comment:

Sky Captain said...

Ten minutes and £26 later, five new albums are on their way.
Honour for honour.
Dirty deeds done cheap notwithstanding.
That's Rock n Roll baby.