Saturday, November 11, 2006

On R&R From Keeping Russia


This warm scene is of a pint of Deuchars IPA in a Bomber glass.
Splendid on a quiet,cold afternoon in Yorkshire.

Meanwhile, nothing to report.
Except this:if you ever meet the people at London Ontario, do not be confused or misled by their apparent friendliness and enthusiasm.
They are not friendly.
They are simply trying to impose mediocrity by whatever means possible, details of which I will be happy to supply privately.

I told them a pack of lies, which they repeated and amplified in an attempt to damage.
I believe that the problem was growing for a while. The source and motivation are amusing and difficult, but I imagine that there are ways of dealing with difficult people everywhere, and I am the first to admit that I am difficult.
Missed again, I'm happy to say.

1 comment:

Sky Captain said...

Guess I'm still having a bad day eh?
Normal service (and equanimity) to be restored as soon as possible.
The beer was good though.