Monday, September 26, 2005

Here We Go Again.

Got home today, sat down with the TV and a little beer, and then I kept hearing this intermittent 'beep'.
Now I knew what it was immediately.
It's the power-interruption warning of a smoke alarm.

So I gave it the once over, and the input wire has been cut.

I don't know whether they intended that the alarm should warn me, or whether they thought they would prepare for a fire which would 'remove' me.

Thing is, I wrote those letters.
And I don't think that the companies(big, reputable companies) would be particularly bothered.
But I know who would, and I know more than that.
My father died. Before he died he had my key(I gave hime a spare) duplicated.
I thought I had all the copies.

But, perhaps he gave one to Pinky? Pinky was his friend. Pinky fooled him into thinking that he would look after me after dad died.
Pinky is a heap of cowardly shit and is probably making yet another little 'escalatory' threat.
Thing is, with shite-hawks like Pinky, it's all psychology and no reality.
He is really playing with fire, more than he knows.

Tomorrow I have a workman coming to change the locks and examine the smoke alarm.
If I'm right, I'll call the police and they will examine the Security Camera footage.

No comments: